Explore more of spooky worlds and collect more goodies in this great new update for Trick or Treat.
With 6 new levels, all focused on puzzle platform gameplay, and improved controls along with a host of other improvements, Trick or Treat is a great way to get you in the mood for a spooktastically wonderful Halloween.
Available for free on Android and Windows Phone 8.
Avatar Runner is a game designed to let you unwind and enjoy a relaxing game whilst also providing a bit of a challenge as well. Unfortunately if you got a trial of the game or bought the full version and were looking for more of an intense sweaty palms game then you’d be disappointed.
Along with a few minor changes, Avatar Runner has been beefed up. Many levels have had slight speed tweaks but the most noticeable change will be the spawn rate. Get more of a buzz when playing and see if your skills are up to making it through the insane difficulty levels without blowing your combo!
Get it today on Xbox Live Indie Games!
The unique and charming puzzle platform game Invertical has been updated with a number of improvements.
The graphics have been tweaked slightly to give a slightly lower contrast, a bit more detail here and there. You’ll also see that now instead of the black borders at the side of the screen there is a grey pattern.
The true enjoyment of Invertical is trying to figure out your route. Whilst the game needs some platforming challenge, aspects of it were maybe a little too hard. Now the more complex platforming elements have been simplified. Make no mistake though, this is still a tough game to complete! Especially if you try to collect all the books and scrolls! If you’ve had difficulty getting past a certain level, get the update and see if you can complete it now.
- Controls: New controller support and improved control system.
- Movement: You’ll no longer come to a stop when you land. Keep on running!
- Front End: New GUI, most notably the Chapter Select screen.
- Bug Fixes: As always, there’s been a host of bug fixes.
It is currently available on IndieCity, Itch.io and Desura.
A new update should shortly be available for the Android version of X-Orbtek. There have been a number of improvements to gameplay and stability but the one you’ll spot first is that the game has been renamed to X-Orbtek Free. Have a quick look through the changes:
- Renamed to identify it as a free game.
- Music has been changed to Deceased Superior Technician’s Psykick.
- Fix for issue where game could hang when player was near borders.
- Spawning improvements to get the game to try its best to spawn orbs, enemies and powerups in clear space when possible.
- Improvements to the “Stalker” movements.
- Border around the game level should now show correctly.
- Balancing tweaks.
- “Invite” button added to Scoreboard.
- Minor UI fix on Scoreboard.
- Theme is shown as locked in the Options. Previously this information was hidden.