Android version of X-Orbtek Free gets an update!
A new update should shortly be available for the Android version of X-Orbtek. There have been a number of improvements to gameplay and stability but the one you’ll spot first is that the game has been renamed to X-Orbtek Free. Have a quick look through the changes:
- Renamed to identify it as a free game.
- Music has been changed to Deceased Superior Technician’s Psykick.
- Fix for issue where game could hang when player was near borders.
- Spawning improvements to get the game to try its best to spawn orbs, enemies and powerups in clear space when possible.
- Improvements to the “Stalker” movements.
- Border around the game level should now show correctly.
- Balancing tweaks.
- “Invite” button added to Scoreboard.
- Minor UI fix on Scoreboard.
- Theme is shown as locked in the Options. Previously this information was hidden.